1. Joint Commission International (JCI)
The aim of this accreditation, which was voluntarily applied by our hospital, is an adaptation certificate that aims for international health management standards and an increase in gradual development.
- Improving quality
- Lowering costs
- Increasing productivity
- Increasing the reliability of the institution and strengthening its image
- Improve health care management
- Providing training
- Increase job satisfaction
- To provide impartial measurement and evaluation
2. The Association of Dental Education in Europe (ADEE)
As a result of the audition on 16.01.2008, it has been certified that the education given by our faculty is in European standards.
The goal of the European Dental Education Association is to achieve the highest standards of education in the dental practice, to develop all practical and supervisory methods, to ensure that educators and students are involved in "exchange programs", and to measure the benefits of the process.
4. European Federation of Periodontology EFP - PST Graduate Program
It is the accreditation we received for our graduate education on 02.11.2005.
The aim is to improve periodontal health in Europe, to improve periodontology education, to bring periodontology education to the highest level and to provide collaboration among countries. Founded in 1991, the European Federation of Periodontics includes Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Israel, the Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Finland, Slovenia, Great Britain, Norway and Sweden.